My World

 What's up y'all? My name is Brandon Danowski and I am currently a junior at Lawrence University. I am studying Economics with a concentration in Innovation/Entrepreneurship and minoring in Psychology. I am living on campus this term and I am also on the basketball team at Lawrence. A couple words that would describe me would be hard-working, determined, and relentless. I have always had a passion for basketball growing up and it has engulfed my world for a very long time. COVID-19 has been a very productive and special time for me. Because of the cancellation of basketball, I was able to really open up and focus my goals on other things. I now am very passionate about my guitar, singing, and developing my real estate career. I spent a lot of long nights, playing and finetuning my skills with the guitar. I was also able to work towards my real estate license this summer and should be licensed withing the next couple of weeks. I have set out many goals and ambitions for this year and hope to achieve many of them. One of those goals is to close my first home within the Green Bay area. I recently applied for a job up there and was accepted upon completion of my license. From the beginning of the COVID pandemic, I told myself to take full advantage of this opportunity. While many others chose to sit at home and watch Netflix, I chose to work and pursue my goals and ambitions. Some days I worked 10+ hours as a server at my local hometown restaurant. Those were long days but I am grateful for the opportuity to work and make good money that I in turn invested. I am very excited about what is in store for this academic school year and I pray to God that life goes back to normal.




Comments

  1. I am so happy you're still employed and able to financially pursue a license for real estate. It seems you're privileged enough to be able to take full advantage of the COVID-19 pandemic while some people were jobless and homeless. I encourage you to reflect on how you convey your accessibility to work and finances during a global pandemic -- it's great you're able to do these things; however, that doesn't have to be coupled with shaming others for the lack of work they were able to do for many factors you may not face. Great first post! Look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Point, Line and Plane

Rhythm, Balance, Scale, Texture

Framing